Padre Elite Team, PLLC. RE/MAX Elite - SPI. 956-459-9536.
Gayle's experience in real estate started with her own investments. It grew to selling and developing real estate on the Caribbean island of Roatan in 1993.
She grew up and lived in the Houston area until 1993. In 2000, after 6.5 years of selling real estate on the island of Roatan, she and her husband moved to South Padre Island and then to Port Isabel. Her career in real estate in the Laguna Madre Area began then.
Gayle’s family, two sons, four grandchildren, 3 great grandchildren, and her YaYa girlfriends are her love. Even though they live far away, it has been fun for her to make South Padre part of their lives too. Her favorite hobbies have been fishing, traveling, flying and scuba diving.
Gayle is committed to serving the community. These are some of her achievements:
- Gayle was filmed in a HGTV Beachfront Bargain Hunt episode on South Padre Island that aired in Feb. 2015 & HGTV Island Life that will air in 2016
- 2016 Chairman of the Board - Port Isabel Chamber of Commerce
- 2015 President of the South Padre Island Board of REALTORS®(SPIBOR)
- 2013 REALTOR® of the Year
- 2012 President of the SPIBOR
- SPIBOR 2013 & 2014 Treasurer /2011 Secretary /2010 Director
- 2013 MLS Committee Chair
- 2014 Director & 2015 Chairman-Elect on the Port Isabel Chamber of Commerce Board
- Her REALTOR® designations are CLHMS (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialists, CPN (Certified Professional Negotiator), and ePro
- 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 RE/MAX 100% Club Award
- 2014 & 2015 RE/MAX TOP 500 Agents in Texas